CAL Public Program 2009
Our Public Project Management Course is commencing on November 24 and we only have a few postions left.
Enrolment Cost $2875
Discount applies for eligible applicants under the Victorian Government 'Securing Job for your Future' Program. Enrolment Cost ONLY $595*
*Victorian Government eligibility criteria and enrolment conditions apply
To secure your postion or for more information call us direct on:
(03) 9733 0554 and speak to one of our course consultants or
Email us on :firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information check out: www.collegeforadultlearning.com
For more information read on.....
Professional Project Management is fast becoming a core skill-set essential for all aspiring managers seeking to take their business or career to the next level. Designed for experienced managers operating in project based environments, this program will develop and enhance your knowledge and skills and enable you to deliver both successful projects and increased productivity for your organisation.
The Diploma of Project Management allows you to acquire the knowledge to successfully and professionally manage any project, whether small in scale or large and complex and to achieve nationally accredited and recognised Project Management qualifications.
November 24, 25 & December 1, 2 & 3
****Also available: Fully Online with tutorial support
This program has been designed by the project management professionals at PMDI*. The project management methodology follows the PMBOK principles & ISO standards around the 5 PM processes of: initiate, plan, execute, control + monitor and close a project and the 9 knowledge areas.
The program covers the key skills required to effectively manage large, complex projects & comprises the following nationally accredited units:
- Manage the application of project integrative processes
- Manage Project Scope
- Manage Project Time
- Manage Project Costs
- Manage Project Quality
- Manage Project Human Resources
- Manage Project Communications
- Manage Project Risk
- Manage Project Procurement
*PMDI – Project Management Development International
How Does It work?
This course is delivered in a 3 day + 2 day, facilitator- led interactive, block mode over two consecutive weeks which allows participants the flexibility to schedule their learning and ongoing work responsibilities. Then, by using the free Project Management templates received during the course, the participants are able to apply the knowledge and techniques introduced in the program to immediately improve their workplace Project Management.
- Understand how to create a work breakdown structure, develop realistic estimates and devise an integrated project plan.
- Learn how to set practical project objectives and develop realistic schedules which can cope with budget and time constraints
- Develop the communication skills to effectively manage project roles & responsibilities and engage with project stakeholders
- Understand and apply the critical path methodology
- Learn to develop status reports that indicate where budgeting, scheduling & manpower trends are headed & cope with tight schedules
- Optimise time, money and resources by learning how to assign the right people to the task – project delegation
- Ensure project closure is administratively & contractually completed.